Found in 15 Collections and/or Records:
8 picture postcards, some with penciled notations on verso, of familial poses and of scenic and other views in and around Springdale and Siloam Springs, Arkansas. Materials pertain to commercial photography in the vicinity and period.
Folder listing resources and liabilities of bank as of October 10, 1927, officers, car load shipments of agricultural products, from Springdale, "The New Home of the Welch Grape Juice Company."
Labels for Springdale Shippers Union strawberries, from Maxine Graham, whose parents, Mr. and Mrs. J. H. Shockley, raised strawberries in the Lowell, Arkansas area in the late 1920s and 1930s.
The collection consists of materials pertaining to the Johnson family of Washington County, Arkansas, and to family homes (particularly the Johnson House in Johnson, Ark.) and a family business (the Johnson Mill), as well as to Johnson Baptist Church and to local politics and elections. Materials include photographs, business records, property records, autograph books, correspondence, and clippings.
The collection includes 13 booklets prepared and authored by McNally. The booklets include short stories, family and local Arkansas histories, anecdotal accounts of his personal relationships, and descriptions of his experiences leading up to service in the United States Army.
The collection includes materials related to Iva Mae Shook of Fayetteville, including items that had been inserted into her personal Bible; a broadside advertising the sale of her estate; and financial records related to Springdale Tractors, Inc.
The collection consists primarily of maps and technical drawings created by Fayetteville, Arkansas City Engineer W. C. Smith. These include maps of areas in Fayetteville, Springdale, Winslow, and Siloam Springs; a complete map of Fayetteville; and plans related to the Fayetteville Municipal Airport.
Includes "Record of the laws and Ordinances of the Incorporated town of Springdale Washington County Arkansas." Transcribed from original, with prefatory material added, by John Slifer, Springdale, Arkansas on January 13, 1959 as class project for Arkansas Folklore course, Mary C. Parler, teacher.
Original owned by Mrs. Josephene Braun of Springdale, and loaned by Mrs. Howard of Springdale.