Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 28
The collection consists of thirty-six black and white photographs of the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, ca 1907-1911. The pictures are mounted on 9.5" x 12.5" construction paper sheets and all, with the exception of four, are accompanied by typewritten captions. Seven photographs bear the Grabill Photo insignia.
The collection contains a typewritten narrative about the campus housing, educational, and recreational facilities; blueprints; and photocopies of photographic images. The two sets of the original series of twenty-one photographs are kept in a separate folder.
The collection consists of photographs of buildings on the university campus, the scenery around the campus, and the 1939 spring commencement proceedings.
Materials include a program of the event, set-up designs for the arrangement of the Center for the event, and photographs.
Letter certifying that G. N. Wright was one of the contractors who built Old Main (University Hall), University of Arkansas. Positive photocopy.
Many of the photographs were taken by professional photographers, apparently for publication in Arkansas Alumnus. Others are snapshots. Any captions on the verso of prints are enclosed in quotation marks in the picture descriptions that follow. All measurements of the prints are in inches, height given first.
The collection includes photographs of the University, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas, including two programs (1905 and 1908) with photographs on the covers and an album (1910) containing fifteen snapshots of a trip made by engineering students to War Eagle. The photographs had been in the donor's family for years; most are unidentified. An uncle of the donor was an engineering student at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
The collection consists of twenty-eight black and white photographs mounted on eight photographic album pages measuring approximately 11" x 7".
This collection includes drawings, correspondence, and other material on architectural projects; notes and materials for Cyrus Sutherland’s manuscript, Buildings of Arkansas; and materials from the University of Arkansas including student projects, photographs related to architectural preservation, and architectural history.
Materials consist of reproductions of campus building plan drawings and University of Arkansas Bulletin articles.
This collection was created principally by students in four dorms at the University of Arkansas, including Futrall Hall, Holcombe Hall, Hotz Hall, and Humphreys Hall. Materials include photos, newspaper clippings, flyers, and captions. The scrapbooks for Futrall Hall span the period 2000 to 2004. The scrapbook for Holcombe Hall spans the period 1968 to 1969. The scrapbook for Hotz Hall spans the period 1967 to 1968. The scrapbooks for Humphreys Hall span the period 1972 to 1974.
This collection contains primarily of architectural drawings related to the built environment of the University of Arkansas campus, Fayetteville. Most of the drawings are period reproductions,such as blueprints. Additional related supplemental materials including specifications, correspondence, photographs, and related drawings are also included.
Collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, speech, invitation, program, and newspaper clippings concerning the library dedication of 1969.
Materials consists of 5 floor plan drawings (15" x 20") of Mullins Library.
This collection consists of descriptive insurance appraisals of University of Arkansas buildings, which were prepared both internally and externally. The external reports were prepared by the American Appraisal Company of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Material consists of drawings for a "How to Print" booklet, drawings and prints of on-campus buildings, and slides of Old Main and celestial objects. Artwork in Box 1 by Gloria Pendry.
- Subject: University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Buildings X
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 19
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville – Photographs 8
- Architects -- Arkansas 4
- Architecture -- Arkansas 4
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Faculty 4
- Architecture 3
- Arkansas -- Architecture -- Drawings 3
- Fayetteville (Ark.) 2
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville – Administration 2
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville – Students 2
- Arkansas -- Description and travel 1
- Arkansas -- Maps 1
- College presidents 1
- Folk musicians -- Arkansas 1
- Football 1
- Journalism -- Arkansas 1
- Journalists -- Arkansas 1
- Photographers -- Arkansas 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville – Alumni and alumnae 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville – Students – Photographs 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 11
- Clark, Jim 2
- Stone, Edward Durell, 1902-1978 2
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Libraries 2
- Arkansas Press Association 1
- Arkansas State Planning Board 1
- Arkansas. State Publicity and Parks Commission 1
- Campbell, William Simeon, 1873-1960 1
- Deane, Ernie 1
- Dodson, James R., Jr. 1
- Espenshade, Linda K. 1
- Field, Burton 1
- Field, Julius Herman, 1869-1936 1
- Golden, Jacqueline 1
- Hale, Harrison, 1879-1966 1
- Haralson & Mott and Mann & Wanger 1
- Howard, Becky 1
- Lemke, W. J. (Walter John), 1891-1968 1
- Lott, Frances 1
- McGowan, Larry 1
- McLendon, Joanne Brandon 1
- Parler, Mary Celestia 1
- Poe, Troy H. 1
- Pope, Marion G. 1
- Presley, Curtis 1
- Ramsey, Stella Corrine, 1911-2001 1
- Reynolds, John Hugh, 1869-1954 1
- Sanders, Gus 1
- Stone, James Hicks 1
- Streepey, George W. 1
- Sutherland, Cyrus, 1920-2008 1
- Sutherland, Martha 1
- Thomas, David Y. (David Yancey), 1872-1943 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Department of Journalism 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Division of Student Affairs. University Housing 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Fine Arts Center 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Printing Services 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. University Relations 1
- Washington County Historical Society (Ark.) 1
- Wright, G. N. 1
- Young, Paul, III 1
- Young, Paul, Jr., 1913-1996 1
- Zanes, Nina Sue Streepey 1 ∧ less