Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 29
Materials include speeches given by Charles E. Bishop during his time as the University of Arkansas President. Some speeches are accompanied by related material, including correspondence, press releases, and event programs. The collection also includes a few of Bishop's published papers and reports and a few speeches given by other people.
Xerox copy of typewritten text of a parody, by anonymous author, facetiously purporting to prescribe procedures for the investiture of Charles Edwin Bishop as 15th president of the University of Arkansas, Feb. 2, 1975.
Correspondence, papers, and photographs, 1831-1985. Materials in this collection pertain to the Futrall family as a whole, with a special emphasis on Annie Duke Futrall and particularly on John Clinton Futrall, President of the University of Arkansas from 1914-1939.
This collection contains correspondence, addresses and speeches, essays, scrapbook, and other materials created or received by Futrall, President of the University of Arkansas from 1913 to 1939; by his father, Thomas Andrew Futrall, 1842-1917; and by other persons; pertaining to personal and familial interests and concerns of the Futrall family, and to the academic and professional careers of John Futrall and Thomas Futrall.
The collection contains correspondence, photographs and other items primarily dating from Nichols' tenure as dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. Also included is Nichols' Alexander Meiklejohn award.
The collection consists of correspondence, Honors Council Minutes, and other material pertaining to the Honors Program.
Materials in this collection include speeches, typescripts, publications, early editions of University of Arkansas student newspapers, newspaper clippings, and memorabilia. Writings are primarily by Arthur M. Harding; two magazines include articles by his daughter, Mary Frances Harding.
The letter is typewritten on University stationery, with the address of the President’s Office. The typewriter used a purple ribbon. Signed in ink. Hartzog replies to a letter from Irving Reinberger of Pine Bluff, assuring him that his request for a dormitory room for his son.
Materials include speeches given by James E. Martin during his time as the University of Arkansas President.
The collection contains correspondence, speeches, photographs and other items primarily dating from Nichols' tenure as dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. Much of the material relates to his opposition to Act No. 10, his involvement with the AAUP, and his reception of the Meiklejohn Award. The many curious items in this collection include propaganda materials from the American Nazi Party and broadsides accusing the University of Arkansas of harboring communists.
The papers contain diplomas, certificates, commissions, photographs, and newspaper clippings pertaining to John G. Ragsdale. The materials consist of about seventy items.
Handwritten reminiscences of J. F. Simonds, M.D., Regent of the University of Arkansas 1875-1876; done for David Yancey Thomas and John Hugh Reynolds for their History of the University of Arkansas, 1910.
Collection contains correspondance, meeting minutes, budgets, and other materials.
Materials were collected by the office of Bill Curington, Senior Associate Dean of the Walton College of Business. The collection includes correspondence, plans, reports, proposals, presentations, policies and news clippings. Materials come from activities of the College of Business and activities of a number of commissions, committees, and task forces.
Collection consists of correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, and general materials.
Annual reports created or received by Director of Libraries, together with related material, created, received, or collected, pertaining to operation of University Library.
The collection consists of correspondence, speeches, annual reports, publications, and news clippings created or compiled by the Division of Information.
The collection contain reports, correspondence, proposals, and event materials.
This collection consists of descriptive insurance appraisals of University of Arkansas buildings, which were prepared both internally and externally. The external reports were prepared by the American Appraisal Company of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Materials consists of correspondence, speeches, reports, programs, newsletters, press releases, newspaper clippings.
- Subject: University of Arkansas, Fayetteville – Administration X
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 26
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Faculty 5
- College Integration -- Arkansas 3
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Buildings 2
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Periodicals 2
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville – Alumni and alumnae 2
- Economic development -- Arkansas 1
- Insurance -- Arkansas 1
- Segregation in education 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville – Photographs 1 ∧ less
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 8
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Office of the President 4
- Fulbright, J. William (James William), 1905-1995 2
- Futrall, John C. (John Clinton), 1873-1939 2
- Harding, Arthur M. (Arthur McCracken), 1884-1947 2
- Nichols, Guerdon David 2
- Thomas, Herbert L., 1899-1982 2
- Arkansas Industrial Development Commission 1
- Arkansas Industrial University 1
- Arkansas. State Highway Audit Commission 1
- Bishop, Charles E. 1
- Clark, Jim 1
- Donaldson, Emily Futrall 1
- First Pyramid Life Insurance Company of America (Little Rock, Ark.) 1
- Futrall family 1
- Futrall, Thomas Andrew, 1842-1917 1
- Hantz, Harold D. (Harold Donovan), 1911-1999 1
- Hartzog, Henry S. (Henry Simms), 1866-1953 1
- Jones, Lewis Webster, 1899-1975 1
- Koski, Patricia 1
- Lines, Joan 1
- McNeil, Gordon Heath 1
- Mullins, David W., 1906-1987 1
- Mullins, Eula Elizabeth Harrell, 1910-2002 1
- Newbern, David 1
- Newbern, Mary Frances Harding, 1908-2008 1
- Ragsdale, John G. 1
- Ragsdale, John Gails, Sr., 1897-1976 1
- Simonds, J. F. 1
- Smith, Lindsley 1
- Smith, Stephen A., 1949- 1
- Steele, Jane Nichols 1
- Thomas, Ruby Geraldine Collier 1
- University of Arkansas Office of the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. College of Arts and Sciences 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. College of Arts and Sciences. Office of the Dean 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. College of Business Administration 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Division of Information 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Graduate School 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Office of Academic Affairs 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs 1
- University of Arkansas. Division of Information Services 1
- University of Arkansas. Office of Director of Libraries 1 ∧ less