Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection contains family correspondence, deeds, general financial materials, tax receipts, land patents, and certificates.
The collection consists of materials relating to the Hammock and Tharp families of Arkansas; the bulk of the materials are family photographs, accompanied by manila envelopes labeled by Kathryn Kelly with identifying information and, in many cases, biographical notes. Also included is a published book regarding the family, and printouts from Kelly's Ancestry.com family tree.
The collection consists of five scrapbooks and a school book that belonged to Blanche Chenault Junkin. Four scrapbooks primarily contain newspaper clippings relating to the Chenault and Junkin families of Pulaski County, but also include correspondence, birth and death announcements, programs, invitations, and other materials; one scrapbook relates to the Chenault Methodist Church in Fourche, Pulaski County, Arkansas.
The collection consists of a November 1906 collector’s bond in the amount of $550,000 for Pulaski County Sheriff C.C. Kavanaugh, as well as accompanying sureties affidavits for 20 co-signers, who include notable Arkansans William M. Kavanaugh, J. H. Carmichael, F.B.T. Hollenberg, and James P. Clarke.
Record book containing proceeding minutes, clippings, and tally sheets pertaining to party activities in Pulaski County, and one folder of laid-in materials.
Certificates for two witnesses, George Lewis and Sam [Speight], in the case of Arkansas vs. [Janie] Jones, signed by F. J. Ginocchio, Clerk of the Circuit Court, Pulaski County, October 27, 1911.
- Subject: Pulaski County (Ark.) X
- Arkansas -- Politics and government 2
- Court records 2
- Little Rock (Ark.) 2
- Lonoke County (Ark.) 2
- Arkansas -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Arkansas -- Social life and customs 1
- Arkansas Territory 1
- Deeds 1
- Genealogy 1
- Journalists -- Arkansas 1
- Pine Bluff (Ark.) 1
- Randolph County (Ark.) 1
- Saline County (Ark.) 1
- Tax collection -- Arkansas 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives 1 ∧ less
- Arkansas. Circuit Court (Pulaski County) 2
- Arkansas gazette (Little Rock, Ark. : 1889) 1
- Arkansas. General Assembly. House of Representatives 1
- Banghart, Robert 1
- Bollinger, R. K. 1
- Bradfield-Clifton Family 1
- Chenault Methodist Church (Fourche, Ark.) 1
- Chenault family 1
- Coleman, Richard 1
- Glasgow, Celia 1
- Granite Mountain Hospital (Little Rock, Ark.) 1
- Hammock family 1
- Hardin-Stark family 1
- Hewen, Aubrey 1
- Hewen, E. S. 1
- Junkin, Blanche Chenault 1
- Kavanaugh, C. C. (Charles Coburn), 1874-1938 1
- Kelly, Kathryn (Kathryn Alene) 1
- Lemke, W. J. (Walter John), 1891-1968 1
- Pulaski County Democratic Central Committee (Ark.) 1
- Randall, Virginia 1
- Ross, Edwin L., Jr. 1
- Ross, Margaret Smith, 1922-2002 1
- Tharp family 1 ∧ less