Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
The Haney family papers have been arranged chronologically in four series: correspondence, financial documents, legal documents, and miscellaneous papers, which include drawings of Samuel and Margaret Haney, the Haney homestead, and a courting poem, circa 1850s.
The papers contain correspondence, some pertaining to his infantry days; two diaries also related to the service; a scrapbook containing his column from the Madison County Record; American Roll of Honor certificates; photographs; and clippings.
Materials include a diary, scrapbook, photographs, correspondence, a doll, jewelry box, newspaper clippings, and other general items.
Letters, documents, and ephemera pertaining to Johnson and Madison counties, Arkansas.
The collection consists of speeches, campaign materials, newspaper clippings, photographs, correspondence, and other materials, primarily regarding the Madison County, Arkansas political career of Albert King and reflecting King's involvement with Carl E. Bailey and Orval Faubus' gubernatorial campaigns.
Notice of Executor's Sale (estate of James H. Cameron), Huntsville, February 5, 1923; program for Kingston High School play, April 26, 1929; and four letters from Vance Randolph to Wesley A. DeLaney.
Deering Harvester Co. memoranda book used by Peter Phillips of Hindsville, Arkansas from 1899-1903. Entries appear to primarily reflect purchases and work done. Locations mentioned include Susanville, California; Hindsville, Arkansas; and Glade Creek, Arkansas.
The collection contains photographs and tintypes of members of the Stokenbury-Brashears family ca. 1900-1920. The photographs were removed from two deteriorating photo albums and separated into identified and unidentified images.
- Subject: Madison County (Ark.) X
- Huntsville (Ark.) 2
- Kingston (Ark.) 2
- Medical personnel 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives 2
- Arkansas -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Arkansas -- Politics and government 1
- Business records -- Arkansas 1
- Elkins (Ark.) 1
- Goshen (Ark.) 1
- Johnson County (Ark.) 1
- Mills and mill-work -- Arkansas 1
- Oral history -- Arkansas 1
- School buildings 1
- Social workers -- Arkansas 1 ∧ less
- Hughes, Ruby V., 1888-1966 2
- Stafford, Lorraine H., 1925-2007 2
- Atkins, Keith, 1940-2014 1
- Bailey, Carl E. (Carl Edward), 1894-1948 1
- Basore family 1
- Clark, Wayne (George Wayne) 1
- Compton, Ellen 1
- Conlon, Debbie 1
- Faubus, Orval Eugene, 1910-1994 1
- Haney family 1
- Haney, David 1
- Hawn, Alfred Madison, 1874-1947 1
- King, Albert (William Albert), 1899-1966 1
- Medearis, Robert Summerfield, -1933 1
- Montgomery, Kay 1
- Myers, Robert 1
- Phillips, Peter 1
- Pryor, Lorna Stokenbury 1
- Randolph, Vance, 1892-1980 1
- Roher, Acadia 1
- Smith, Stephen A., 1949- 1
- Stokenbury-Brashears family 1
- Swift family 1
- Swift, Joe (Joseph Maxwell), 1911-1997 1
- Williams family 1 ∧ less