Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 36
This addendum consists of Board and General Business Session minutes, treasurer's reports and other financial papers, lists of AAEHE officers, letters, newsletters, and other papers, for 1985-1994.
The collection contains the constitution and by-laws; Programs of Work; committee reports and proposals; annual reports, financial statements and budgets; executive board and general meetings minutes; annual convention programs and reports; correspondence; mailing lists; NAEHE publications (The Reporter) and handbooks; newsletters; two photographs of unidentified groups of women; and other papers.
The collection consists of a booklet of the history and annual activities of the Pine Hurst Extension Homemakers Club, as well as 23 color photographic slides of club members' attendance at the 1972 statewide convention held on the University of Arkansas campus. Those pictured include JoAnn Thompson, Barbara Kinniard, Geneva Atkins, Anna Kate Malloy, and Mattie Pearl Kilcrease.
This collection includes record books (with minutes from the Club meetings). Scrapbooks of the Butterfield Extension Homemakers Club include correspondence, booklets, papers, ribbons, clippings, and color photographs of Club meetings, displays, and activities.
Materials include record books, scrapbooks, meeting information, financial information, yearbooks, and general publications.
Scrapbook and records of a rural Washington County women's club founded in 1946.
Microfilm copies of records and scrapbooks of various Home Demonstration Clubs in Franklin County. They generally contain calendars of events, newspaper clippings, photographs, comments by the club historians, and a few include the clubs fiscal records.
The records contain scrapbooks, record books, press books, minutes, and some correspondence and photographs. Also included is a scrapbook of a club project to sponsor a Future Nurses Club, a report of the club's community improvement project of 1966-68, and a history of the club written as a club project in 1957. Most of the photographs are unidentified.
The records consist of photograph albums and a notebook of newspaper clippings. The two photograph albums contain mostly the snapshots of the club members in the meetings and various indoor and outdoor activities. The newspaper clippings in the albums and the notebook are the recapitulations of the past meetings and the announcements of future programs and events.
This collection includes record books containing minutes from the club meetings.
The Habberton Extension Homemakers Club Records chronicles the meetings of Habberton’s local chapter of the Washington County Extension Homemakers Council. The meeting minutes include information about the clubs project activities, membership attendance, and meeting business.
The two scrapbooks document the activities of the club in 1961- 1962. They contain newspaper clippings, programs, and photographs. The photograph albums contain snapshots of club members, mostly during the meeting sessions indoors as well as outdoors.
The records contain yearbooks (1934-1992, 1995-2000), annual reports of county extension agents and workers, and two narrative reports (1954-1955 and no date, respectively). The undated narrative report, consisting of loose, typewritten sheets with photographs, was not in any apparent order. It is now arranged thematically under main headings, such as Publicity, Fairs and Exhibits, Home Management and Family Finance, 4-H Clubs, Farm Management, etc.
Materials in this collection include Johnson County Club yearbooks (2000-2005) and education handbooks (1992-1995), Arkansas State annual meeting programs (1935, 1937), and a Coal Hill Chapter photocopied scrapbook (1933-1944), as well as a scrapbook (ca 1928-1995) containing photocopies of clippings, song lyrics, photographs, annual reports, and other materials regarding the Johnson County EHC that were compiled by JoAnn Thompson.
The collection consists of materials documenting Hazel Jordan's involvement with Home Demonstration and Agricultural Extension Service organizations in Arkansas. Included are biographies of several Extension leaders in Arkansas; photographs, booklets, and other documentation of Arkansas Extension Homemakers groups' activities; and newspaper clippings ca. 1930s-1960s.
These records represent much of the history of the Mabelvale Home Demonstration Club, the oldest such club in the nation. The records include correspondence, meeting minutes, finances, pamphlets, newspaper clippings, Southeast Arkansas Home Demonstration Council reports, images, scrapbooks, yearbooks and oversized posters and framed objects.
Scrapbooks, secretary's records books, and treasurer's book detailing the clubs activities and organization. Organized in three series: Scrapbooks, volumes 1-14, 1945-1989; Secretary's record books, volumes 15-45, 1943-1988; Treasurer's book ("order book"), volume 46, 1956-1969.
- Subject: Home demonstration work -- Arkansas X
- Home demonstration work -- Arkansas 35
- Home demonstration work -- Arkansas -- Washington County 13
- Washington County (Ark.) 8
- Home economics -- Arkansas 3
- Johnson County (Ark.) 3
- Women -- Arkansas -- Societies and clubs 3
- Women -- Arkansas -- Washington County -- Societies and clubs 2
- 4-H clubs 1
- Ashley County (Ark.) 1
- Carroll County (Ark.) 1
- Cemeteries -- Arkansas 1
- Cleveland County (Ark.) 1
- Clubs -- Arkansas -- Fayetteville 1
- Columbia County (Ark.) 1
- Dwellings -- Maintenance and repair 1
- Elkins (Ark.) 1
- Fayetteville (Ark.) 1
- Franklin County (Ark.) 1
- Garland County (Ark.) 1
- Greers Ferry (Ark.) 1
- Handicraft -- Arkansas 1
- Home economics -- Arkansas -- Washington County 1
- Lafayette County (Ark.) 1
- Leslie (Ark.) 1
- Lonoke County (Ark.) 1
- Mabelvale (Ark.) 1
- Marshall (Ark.) 1
- Newton County (Ark.) 1
- Pine Bluff (Ark.) 1
- Pottsville (Ark.) 1
- Poultry farms 1
- Russellville (Ark.) 1
- Searcy County (Ark.) 1
- Sulphur Springs (Benton County, Ark.) 1 ∧ less
- Thompson, JoAnn W., 1932- 3
- Washington County Extension Homemakers Council (Ark.) 3
- Arkansas Association of Extension Home Economists 2
- Johnson County Extension Homemakers Club (Ark.) 2
- Ashley County Extension Homemakers Club (Ark.) 1
- Baptist Ford Extension Homemakers Club (Washington County, Ark.) 1
- Bradford, Catherine Lucille, 1918-2013 1
- Brown, Anne 1
- Brown, Martha 1
- Busy Bees Extension Homemakers Club (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1
- Butterfield Extension Homemakers Club (Washington County, Ark.) 1
- Carroll County Home Demonstration Club (Ark.) 1
- Central Extension Homemakers Club (Russellville, Ark.) 1
- Combs Chapel Extension Homemakers Club of Washington County (Ark.) 1
- Crocker, Adele E., 1914-2006 1
- Duty, Orphea 1
- Elkins Extension Homemakers Club (Washington County, Ark.) 1
- Elliott, Blanche Hanks, 1901-1990 1
- Franklin County Home Demonstration Clubs 1
- Garland County Extension Homemaker's Club (Ark.) 1
- Gayer, Russell 1
- Goldenrod Extension Homemakers Club of Washington County (Ark.) 1
- Gordon, Ramona 1
- Goshen Extension Homemakers Club (Ark.) 1
- Graham, Carolyn M. 1
- Greers Ferry Extension Homemakers Club (Ark.) 1
- Growing 59ers Extension Club (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1
- Habberton Extension Homemakers Club 1
- Hayden, Pat 1
- Hebron Home Demonstration Club (Ark.) 1
- Henderson, Brenda 1
- Hutchins, Doris 1
- Jordan, Hazel Craig, 1908-2003 1
- Liberty Hill Friendship Extension Homemakers Club (Hunt, Ark.) 1
- Mabelvale Home Demonstration Club (Pulaski County, Ark.) 1
- Malone, Patty 1
- Marson Home Demonstration Club (Lonoke County, Ark.) 1
- McKay, Liz 1
- Neeper, Susan C., 1944- 1
- Oak Grove Extension Homemakers Club (Washington County, Ark.) 1
- Oholend, Billie Jean 1
- Ozark Arts & Crafts Fair (Ark.) 1
- Pottsville Extension Homemakers Club (Ark.) 1
- Rural Home Economics Home Demonstration Club 1
- Russellville Home Demonstration Club (Ark.) 1
- Savoy Extension Homemakers Club (Ark.) 1
- Searcy County Extension Homemakers Clubs 1
- Sisco, Verdie 1
- Sulphur Springs Home Demonstration Club (Sulphur City, Ark.) 1
- Summerhill, Margaret 1
- Sutton, Shirley Elliott 1
- Tyner, Betty 1
- Vanderbilt, Dorothy Davis 1
- Vick, Dorris 1
- Walnut Grove Home Demonstration Club (Newton County, Ark.) 1
- Walnut Hill Home Demonstration Club (Ark.) 1
- White Rock Extension Homemakers Club (Washington County, Ark.) 1
- Worley, Virginia 1 ∧ less