Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Correspondence, reports, programs, itineraries, and other documents, primarily related to Richard J. Brown’s tenure as executive director of the U.S. Commission for Cultural Exchange with Iran from 1965 to 1967.
Oversized notecards with research notes and bibliographic information on sources related to the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (CU) and/or the Fulbright Program; related research materials and correspondence.
This collection consists of the organization files of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Correspondence, publications, reports, proposals, and other records created by Charles Gliozzo, particularly as part of his work with NAFSA: Association of International Educators and Michigan State University.
This collection includes correspondence, memoranda, financial records, clippings, and nomination forms from the NAFSA Region III Honors Ceremonies from 1987 to 1996 composed by NAFSA member and chair of the 1996 NAFSA Region III conference, Beverly Heyen. Region III of NAFSA is comprised of Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas. Contents have been removed from a binder labeled “NAFSA Region III Honors.”
Contained are the minutes of the meetings and historical materials related to the Board; minutes of the meetings, annual program proposals and annual reports of binational commissions/foundations; and publications.
The collection consists of materials regarding commemoration of the Japan-United States Educational Commission's 50th Anniversary, including commemorative stamp first-day-of issue envelopes and booklets and a copy of a newspaper clipping from the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette regarding filming of a documentary.
Correspondence, memoranda, reports, and other published and unpublished writings, mostly regarding the formation and operation of the United States Educational Commission in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Correspondence, reports, publications, and other documents from international education-related organizations with which DeDe Long was involved during her time at the University of Arkansas.
Correspondence, reports, minutes, publications, financial records, legal records, and other official records of NAFSA: Association of International Educators and related committees and subcommittees.
Material in the collection comprises official records including board minutes, correspondence, financial statements and budgets, legal documents, publications, reports, photographs, and audio and video material.
The Peace Links records of Bonnie Halprin represent a decade of work with women against nuclear war and cultural understanding with the USSR. They include Peace Links meeting minutes, local and national conference materials, educational literature, photographs of trips to the Soviet Union, Peace Links video tapes as well as correspondence and an extensive newspaper clipping collection.
Administrative records and published materials documenting the history and activities of Peace Links, a grass-roots movement that was founded by Betty Bumpers in Little Rock, Arkansas, in 1982
This collection includes correspondence, brochures, reports, speeches, and chapter drafts related to the Fulbright program and scholarly exchange, primarily gathered by Elizabeth Lam Vieg for the completion of a book on the history of the Fulbright program.
- Subject: Exchange of persons programs X
- Exchange of persons programs 18
- International education 7
- Educational exchanges 3
- Peace -- Societies, etc 3
- Soviet Union 3
- Women -- Societies and clubs 3
- Women and peace 3
- Agricultural laws and legislation -- United States 1
- Arkansas -- Politics and government 1
- China 1
- Cultural relations 1
- Education -- Arkansas 1
- Education -- Iran 1
- Exchange of persons programs -- Iran 1
- Flood control -- Arkansas 1
- Fort Chaffee (Ark.) 1
- Fulbright scholars 1
- Immunization of children -- United States 1
- International relations 1
- Latin America 1
- Postal service 1
- School integration -- Arkansas 1
- Student exchange programs 1
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 20th century 1
- United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Watergate Affair, 1972-1974 1 ∧ less
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators (Washington, D.C.) 5
- Council for International Exchange of Scholars 3
- United States. Board of Foreign Scholarships 3
- Fulbright, J. William (James William), 1905-1995 2
- National Council for International Visitors 2
- Peace Links 2
- United States Information Agency 2
- United States. Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs 2
- American Council on Education 1
- American Friends of the Middle East 1
- Brown, Richard John, 1922-2005 1
- Bumpers, Betty, 1925-2018 1
- East-West Center 1
- Ford Foundation 1
- Fulbright Alumni Association 1
- Fulbright Association 1
- Gliozzo, Charles 1
- Government Advisory Committee on International Book and Library Programs 1
- Halprin, Bonnie (Bonita) 1
- Heyen, Beverly 1
- Institute of International Education (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Japan-United States Educational Commission 1
- Johnson, Lyndon B. (Lyndon Baines), 1908-1973 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Lam, Elizabeth P. (Elizabeth Paxton), 1906-1999 1
- Littmann, Ulrich, 1927-2015 1
- Long, DeDe (Dorothy S.) 1
- McCarthy, Joseph, 1908-1957 1
- Michigan State University 1
- Peace Links of Tennessee 1
- Phi Beta Delta 1
- Reconstruction Finance Corporation 1
- United States . Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations 1
- United States Advisory Commission on International Educational and Cultural Affairs 1
- United States Information Agency. Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs 1
- United States. Congress. Senate 1
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations 1
- United States. Department of State 1
- United States. Department of State. Cultural Presentations Program 1
- United States. Department of the Interior 1
- United States. Immigration and Naturalization Service 1
- United States. J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board 1
- United States. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 1
- Vieg, Elizabeth Lam 1
- Vogel, Ralph 1 ∧ less