Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Printed material pertaining to the activities of the Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES), including research awards, lecture programs, and directories of U. S. Fulbright students (1991-2005).
Papers of Fort Smith, Arkansas lawyer Davis Duty, primarily pertaining to Duty family history and to Duty's time as a Fulbright Scholar in England. The collection includes photographs of Duty's family as well as several of his guide dogs, and of a guide dog class taught by Edward Overland.
Agendas, minutes, reports, and other materials related to the “Fulbright at Fifty” anniversary study performed by the Fulbright Program Study Steering Committee.
Audiovisual material including Betacam videocassettes, audiocassettes, and other materials relating to the filming of the documentary The Fulbright Experience: Celebrating Forty Years.
Papers associated with Fulbright's activities and interests from 1975-1994.
Seven U-matic video tapes featuring interviews of and programming regarding Senator J. William Fulbright that were aired on or used in programming aired on Little Rock's KTHV television station.
Correspondence, reports, minutes, publications, financial records, legal records, and other official records of NAFSA: Association of International Educators and related committees and subcommittees.
Two typescript copies of Helma Pete's memoirs, "A Fulbright Student at the University of Arkansas in 1951/52," regarding her time studying at the University of Arkansas as part of the Fulbright Program, as well as her experience traveling between her home country of Austria and the United States.
Xerox copy, on 135 leaves, of typewritten transcript of interviews conducted in Washington, D.C. in 1956 and 1957 by Columbia University's Oral History Research Office. Content pertains to Fulbright's childhood and education, to his studies at Oxford University, to his years at the University of Arkansas, to the Fulbright Act, and to his congressional career.
- Subject: Educational exchanges X
- International education 8
- Fulbright scholars 4
- Exchange of persons programs 3
- Arkansas -- Politics and government 2
- Documentary films 2
- Bentonville (Ark.) 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- 1
- Educational law and legislation 1
- Epidemics 1
- Fayetteville (Ark.) 1
- Lawyers -- Arkansas 1
- Political campaigns -- Arkansas 1
- Springdale (Ark.) 1
- United States -- Foreign relations -- 20th century 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 1 ∧ less
- Marshallese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Fulbright, J. William (James William), 1905-1995 3
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 3
- Council for International Exchange of Scholars 2
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators (Washington, D.C.) 2
- American Friends of the Middle East 1
- Channing, Steven A. 1
- Columbia University. Oral History Research Office 1
- Committee on the Constitutional System (U.S.) 1
- Duty, Jeff Davis, 1934- 1
- Ford Foundation 1
- Fulbright Alumni Association 1
- Fulbright Institute of International Relations 1
- Hill, Jack E. 1
- Institute of International Education (Washington, D.C.) 1
- KTHV (Television station : Little Rock, Ark.) 1
- King, Letitia 1
- Long, DeDe (Dorothy S.) 1
- National Humanities Center (U.S.). Steering Committee on the Future of the Fulbright Educational Exchange Program 1
- Neill, Nancy 1
- Pete, Helma 1
- Purvis, Hoyt H. 1
- Rakita, Philip E., 1944- 1
- Seiss, Ulrike 1
- United States. Board of Foreign Scholarships 1
- United States. Congress. Senate 1
- United States. Immigration and Naturalization Service 1
- United States. J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Libraries. Special Collections Department 1 ∧ less