Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
This collection includes genealogy, correspondence, drafts of two books, business information, financial information, legal information, photos, and newspaper clippings.
Cans, can labels, photocopy of Durham Canning Company ledger (1924-1934), and photocopied clippings about the Tatum Springs and White House communities and Durham Canning Company.
The collection includes financial, legal, and employment records and correspondence, reviews, advertisements, agreements, and copies of Electromap software.
Book of business transactions of the Excelsior White Lime Company of Fayetteville, Arkansas. Donated by Wasington County Judge Charles A. Johnson.
The ledger lists customers and details items purchased from January 1861 to June 1862. The ledger includes supplies such as skillets, fabric, and food sold to travelers.
12-page booklet "To The Investor, The Manufacturer and Agriculturist," describing Fort Smith, its "Municipal and Commercial Improvements," and "What Fort Smith Wants In Factories," issued by The Commercial League, Fort Smith.
The collection consists of two ledgers, a day-book, two letter-press books, an inventory, and several pages of drawings (plats)and descriptions of property that had been laid in Volume 1.
Volumes 1, 2, and 3 (two ledgers and the day-book) were given to the donor by Myrtle McIlroy in 1971.
Cellulose nitrate negatives of businesses in Harrison, Arkansas. The images are mainly of the interiors of Harrison businesses in the 1930s, with some exterior views and several portraits. Contact prints of the negatives were made for Special Collections.
The prints are all 5" x 7" (one of the portrait prints consists of two half-sheet portraits). Unless otherwise noted, all are interior views. Businesses and people were identified by the donor.
The collection contains correspondence, account ledgers, time and payroll sheets, sale invoices, a minute book, a report, picture postcards, and photographs. Most of the material relates to Edward Mays' business activities.
The papers consist of correspondence, photographs, and business records and have been grouped into four series; Powell-Rhea, Rhea-McIlroy, Lincoln land records, and Photographs.
Daily cash journal and miscellaneous financial records book of the firm of William McIlroy and James Hayden Van Hoose, merchants, of Fayetteville, Arkansas, for the period December 1, 1874, to July 11, 1878.
Eleven ledgers of customer and wholesale accounts and the store inventories, ca. 1886-1925.
Photographs of the Rhodes Chevrolet Company. Most of the photographs were made by Riggs Studio or by McCann Photo Co., both of Fort Smith, apparently for publicity, from about 1938 to 1960. Six of the photographs have been published in The Press Argus (Van Buren), 21 July 1984 ("125th Anniversary Issue").
- Subject: Business -- Arkansas X
- Business records -- Arkansas 12
- Fayetteville (Ark.) 4
- Fort Smith (Ark.) 2
- Washington County (Ark.) 2
- Agriculture -- Arkansas 1
- Automobile dealers -- Arkansas 1
- Bakeries -- Arkansas 1
- Banks and banking -- Arkansas 1
- Canned foods industry -- Arkansas 1
- Cotton growing -- Arkansas 1
- Crawford County (Ark.) 1
- Gardens -- Arkansas 1
- Geography -- Software 1
- Harrison (Ark.) 1
- Hot Springs (Ark.) 1
- Leslie (Ark.) 1
- Lime industry -- Arkansas 1
- Lumber trade -- Arkansas 1
- Malvern (Ark.) 1
- Marianna (Ark.) 1
- Mississippi County (Ark.) 1
- Paragould (Ark.) 1
- Plants -- Catalogs 1
- Powhatan (Ark.) 1
- Springdale (Ark.) 1
- Trucking 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Van Buren (Ark.) 1
- Wilson (Ark.) 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- A. B. Cook Company (Ark.) 1
- Airways Freight Corporation (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1
- Amari, Frank 1
- Bank of Wilson (Wilson, Ark.) 1
- Carney, Cy 1
- Carney, Lettie Comstock, 1901-1980 1
- Caudle, Darlene 1
- Caudle, Edd 1
- Durham Canning Company (Durham, Ark.) 1
- Electromap, Inc. 1
- Excelsior White Lime Company (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1
- Field, Julius Herman, 1869-1936 1
- Fisher and Southall Dry Goods 1
- Fort Smith Commercial League (Ark.) 1
- Garvan, Verna Cook 1
- Gist, Jessamine 1
- Harkins, Peter 1
- Harvey and Bernice Jones Charitable Trust 1
- Johnson, Charles A. 1
- Jones Truck Lines 1
- Jones, Bernice 1
- Jones, Harvey, 1900-1989 1
- Keiser Supply Company (Keiser, Ark.) 1
- Lee Wilson and Co. (Mississippi County, Ark.) 1
- Malvern Brick and Tile Company (Ark.) 1
- Mays Manufacturing Company (Leslie, Ark.) 1
- Mays, Edward, 1883-1951 1
- McIlroy family 1
- McIlroy, Hayden, 1939- 1
- McIlroy, William, 1812-1886 1
- Meriwether family 1
- Meriwether, John T. (Jack) 1
- Mound City Forwarding Co. 1
- Neal, Jane Rhodes 1
- Rhodes Chevrolet Company 1
- Seegar, Edna Mays 1
- Shipley Baking Company (Fort Smith, Ark.) 1
- Smith, Joan Y. 1
- Smith, Richard M., 1938- 1
- South by Southwest Books (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1
- The Jones Center (Springdale, Ark.) 1
- Tilley, Jim 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. School of Architecture 1
- W.S. McClintock and Sons Company 1
- Wright, Laura 1 ∧ less