Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
This collection contains local organizational records including meeting minutes, newsletters, membership information, trustee information from the national organization, photographs and videotapes. Of particular note are materials in the Centennial Planning Folders related to the effort spearheaded by Bob Callans which resulted in the issuance of the Fredrick Law Olmsted U.S. Postage commemorative stamp.
Forty-five minute color videotape, produced by architecture professor Harry Gordon Brooks II from a script by drama professor Kent R. Brown; narrated by architecture professor Cyrus A. Sutherland; with discussion by panelists Brooks, Sutherland, Fred Williams, Anthony Dube, and Lloyd Benjamin; filmed by Arkansas Educational Television Network with funding, in part, by Arkansas Endowment for the Humanities; and broadcast by AETN January 12, 1981.
The material consists of photocopies of newspaper and journal clippings, excerpts from books and pamphlets, correspondence, and research notes, as well as photographs of Clarke, his wife, and many of the buildings he designed. The material was collected by Pamela Dubbell in the course of preparing an article about Clarke for the Northwest Arkansas Morning News. Photocopies of this article are also included.
The collection contains materials regarding photographer Geoff Winningham's commission by the First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Little Rock to photograph Arkansas architecture. The materials are primarily financial in nature, and include Winningham’s correspondence with bank President H. Charles Johnson and bank employee Dana Durst; Winningham’s budgets, invoices, and receipts; planning notes for the project; and drafts and a final copy of Winningham’s contract.
This collection contains architectural drawings, academic materials, planning commission records, research notes and manuscripts. Additional related materials including specifications, correspondence, photographs and audio visual materials.
Stuck, Frier, Lane & Scott, Inc.-designed floor plans for the Jonesboro Coca-Cola Bottling Co. facility at the intersection of Caraway and Highland in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
The collection consists of blueprints of two residential projects with art moderne characteristics. The A.A. Billings Residence of Malvern, Hot Spring County, Arkansas, n.d. and the John Cole Residence of Malvern, Hot Spring County, Arkansas, n.d. are included.
Materials include photographs, catalogs, academic and professional drawings, records and correspondence.
Papers of Chris Reichart primarily related to his career as an architect. Also included are family photographs, materials relating to playing football at the University of Arkansas, serving in the military during World War I, and hunting and fishing and personal history. Architectural drawings, photographs, maps and other records.
This collection includes drawings, correspondence, and other material on architectural projects; notes and materials for Cyrus Sutherland’s manuscript, Buildings of Arkansas; and materials from the University of Arkansas including student projects, photographs related to architectural preservation, and architectural history.
This collection consists primarily of architectural drawings completed during Young’s nearly 5 decades-long career. Additionally, there are photographs and supplementary documents including indices of professional projects and prospective projects.
- Subject: Architecture -- Arkansas X
- Architecture -- Arkansas 16
- Architects -- Arkansas 8
- Arkansas -- Architecture -- Drawings 4
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Buildings 4
- Architecture 2
- Architecture, American 2
- Fayetteville (Ark.) 2
- Landscape architecture -- Arkansas 2
- Architectural photography 1
- Architecture -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Arkansas -- Capital and capitol 1
- Bentonville (Ark.) 1
- Building -- Planning 1
- Eureka Springs (Ark.) 1
- Historic buildings -- Arkansas 1
- Insulation (Heat) 1
- Jonesboro (Ark.) 1
- Landscape architecture 1
- Malvern (Ark.) 1
- Rogers (Ark.) 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Faculty 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Sports 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- Arkansas Educational Television Network 2
- Brooks, H. Gordon, II 2
- Brown, Kent 2
- Sutherland, Cyrus, 1920-2008 2
- Winningham, Geoff 2
- American Society of Landscape Architects. Arkansas Chapter 1
- Arkansas Arts Center 1
- Brooks, Travis 1
- Chaffin, Charlie Cole 1
- Clarke, Albert Oscar, 1858-1935 1
- Dinwiddie, Belle 1
- Dinwiddie, James 1
- Dubbell, Pamela 1
- First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Little Rock 1
- Haralson & Mott and Mann & Wanger 1
- Haralson & Nelson Architects (Fort Smith, Ark.) 1
- Hilker, Christine 1
- Jacks, Ernie 1
- Jones, Euine Fay, 1921-2004 1
- Jones, Gus (Mary Elizabeth), 1921-2014 1
- Lawrence, Dana Durst 1
- Mann, George Richard, 1856-1939 1
- McDaniel, Irven D., 1894-1960 1
- McGowan, Larry 1
- O'Leary, Patricia 1
- Park, Lois L. 1
- Park, Neil Hamill, 1904-1986 1
- Presley, Curtis 1
- Reichardt, Anne 1
- Stone, Edward Durell, 1902-1978 1
- Stuck, Frier, Lane & Scott, Inc. (Jonesboro, Ark.) 1
- Sutherland, Martha 1
- Treon, John Alfred 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. School of Architecture 1
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 1
- Young, Paul, III 1
- Young, Paul, Jr., 1913-1996 1 ∧ less