Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The papers consist of correspondence regarding the upcoming contest, publications pertaining to the contest, and informational and advertising material apparently given to delegates and contestants. Most advertising material not having to do with poultry raising has been removed from the collection.
Collection contains article reprints, research files and publications pertaining to nutrition and vitamin deficiencies.
Incomplete typewritten memoir of Lincoln outlining his career as an extension service entomologist from the early 1940s in Arkansas.
This is a collection of photographs consisting of groups of extension agents and staff serving different areas in the state of Arkansas. The photographs are not dated but all appear to have been taken within the same time period. The collection also contains campus photographs.
This collection consists of meeting minutes, reports, and publications.
- Names: University of Arkansas (System). Division of Agriculture X
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Faculty 3
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville – Photographs 2
- Agriculture -- Arkansas 1
- Entomology -- Arkansas 1
- Nutrition 1
- Poultry industry -- Arkansas 1 ∧ less
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 6
- University of Arkansas (System). Agricultural Extension Service 2
- Bradley, George 1
- Chicken-of-Tomorrow Contest 1
- Gatewood, Willard B., Jr. (Willard Badgett), 1931- 1