Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Quarterly bank statements from Arkansas banks, issued by the individual banks. Statements were filmed in alphabetical order by the name of the bank, then by city, then by date with the earliest date filmed first.
Deeds, promissory notes, receipts, statements of account, memoranda, and other collected documents, dated 1848, 1851-1857, 1859-1861, 1871, 1875, 1886-1887, and 1908, relating to the several aspects of the history of Fort Smith, Arkansas and adjacent areas in Arkansas and the Indian Territory. 28 items.
Memorial programs, clippings, video of a memorial service, and other materials concerning the commemoration of J. William Fulbright’s death.
Bank notes, bills of exchange, and treasury warrants of the United States, the Town of Fayetteville (1842), the State of Arkansas, and the Confederate States of America (1861-1864), and the German Republic (1922), together with Arkansas and Confederate war bonds (1861-1864).
Plat surveys of a part of T6N, R32W, drawn and annotated by County Surveyor John R. Smoot, April 7, 1870 (1 L. folded); two plat surveys of a part of T8N, R32W, drawn by surveyor J.K. Birnbaum, November 11, 1881 (1 L.) and December 1, 1886 (2 L.), the former indicating intersection of Van Buren Road and Little Rock & Fort Smith Railroad.
This collection contains newspapers and newsletters published by organizations of University of Arkansas students or other campus related groups, 1968-1970.
Contains 15 folders of World War I posters, booklets, leaflets, postcards, military induction forms, and periodicals. The material particularly concerns the U. S. Treasury Department's campaign to promote the sale of Government Savings Bonds and Thrift Stamps.
Box 2 contains an additional 17 duplicate copies of 13 posters originally found in Folders 1-5.
- Names: University of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Libraries. Special Collections Department X
- Savings bonds 2
- Arkansas -- Politics and government 1
- Banks and banking -- Arkansas 1
- Bentonville (Ark.) 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals 1
- Educational exchanges 1
- Epidemics 1
- Fayetteville (Ark.) 1
- Feminist literature 1
- Fort Smith (Ark.) 1
- Fulbright, J. William (James William), 1905-1995 -- Death and burial 1
- Fulbright, J. William (James William), 1905-1995 -- Memorial service 1
- Gay rights -- Arkansas 1
- International education 1
- Lesbians 1
- Money -- Confederate States of America 1
- Obituaries -- Arkansas 1
- Sebastian County (Ark.) 1
- Sebastian County (Ark.) -- Maps 1
- Springdale (Ark.) 1
- Women's rights 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- Marshallese 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- American Red Cross 1
- South by Southwest Books (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1
- Strong, Melissa 1
- United War Work Campaign, Inc. 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 1
- Woodall, Diana 1 ∧ less