Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Legal opinions, proceedings, memoranda, report, and published materials pertaining to the U.S. War Relocation Authority, especially as regards its Central Utah Relocation Project at Topaz, Utah, and to its successor agency, the War Agency Liquidation Unit of the U.S. Department of the Interior.
Sixty-minute color 3/4" videotape, produced by University of Arkansas at Little Rock associate professor of journalism Friedlander for Arkansas Educational Television Network in the summer of 1980; featuring photographs from National Archives and Records Service’s records of U.S. War Relocation Authority, interviews with former WRA internee Sam Yada and former WRA administrator Joseph Boone Hunter, and a discussion by Friedlander; broadcast by AETN March 29, 1981.
Correspondence, memoranda; reports; bulletins; lists; budgets and other financial records: scrapbooks: camp newspapers, periodicals, and other printed titles; photographs; and other materials created, received, or collected by Nat R. Griswold while he served, 1943-1945, as Superintendent of the Community Activities Section of the Rohwer Relocation Center at McGehee, Ark., and pertaining to the operation of the center and to the life and work of its residents.
Correspondence, memoranda, transcripts of hearings, and other documents pertaining, variously, to: investigations, testimony, and other proceedings on incarcerees' applications for leave clearance and on segregation of incarceree; the suicide of an incarceree; legal services rendered, August 1943, by camp's Project Attorney; resignation of War Relocation Authority Assistant Solicitor Robert Allen Leflar. Correspondents include Ulys A. Lovell, Dillon Seymour Myer.
- Names: United States. War Relocation Authority X
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- United States 5
- World War, 1939-1945 3
- Japanese -- United States 1
- Rohwer Relocation Center (Ark.) 5
- Jerome Relocation Center (Ark.) 4
- Leflar, Robert A. (Robert Allen), 1901-1997 2
- Arkansas Educational Television Network 1
- Barnhart, Ralph Clayton, 1905-2004 1
- Cazort, Alan 1
- Cazort, Mary 1
- Central Utah Relocation Center 1
- Central Utah Relocation Project 1
- Friedlander, Edward Jay 1
- Griswold, Nat R., 1901-1991 1
- Heart Mountain Relocation Center (Wyo.) 1
- Lovell, Ulys A. 1
- South by Southwest Books (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1
- Tule Lake Relocation Center 1
- United States. National Archives and Records Administration 1
- Young Women's Christian Association 1
- Zorach, Cecile Cazort 1 ∧ less