Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials include correspondence, memoranda, reports, lists, speeches, minutes of meetings, sound recording's and transcripts of proceedings, pamphlets, newspaper clippings, legislative bills, resolutions and acts, and other published and unpublished materials created, received, or assembled by members and staff of the convention in the course of its work.
Manuscript, typescript, printed and other records created or received by the Arkansas Constitutional Revision Study Commission and its research staff.
The papers consist of drafts of The First 100 Years and research notes. Research notes consist of correspondence, annual reports, and notes taken from newspapers and oral interviews. Series 1 consists of correspondence, ideas, and memos, as well as handwritten and typed drafts. Series 2 consists of Leflar's research files. Box 8 includes a set of note cards organized by subject.
Correspondence, memoranda, transcripts of hearings, and other documents pertaining, variously, to: investigations, testimony, and other proceedings on incarcerees' applications for leave clearance and on segregation of incarceree; the suicide of an incarceree; legal services rendered, August 1943, by camp's Project Attorney; resignation of War Relocation Authority Assistant Solicitor Robert Allen Leflar. Correspondents include Ulys A. Lovell, Dillon Seymour Myer.
- Names: Leflar, Robert A. (Robert Allen), 1901-1997 X
- Arkansas -- Politics and government 3
- Constitutions 2
- Japanese Americans -- Forced removal and internment, 1942-1945 2
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville -- Faculty 2
- Japanese -- United States 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Jerome Relocation Center (Ark.) 2
- United States. War Relocation Authority 2
- Arkansas. Constitutional Convention (1969-1970) 1
- Arkansas. Constitutional Revision Study Commission 1
- Collett, Kay G. 1