Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Letters, minutes and miscellaneous records pertaining to Lodge No. 28, Ancient Order of United Workmen, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Transactions of an executive committee of concerned northwest Arkansas businessmen who wished to establish a railroad from Bentonville to Oklahoma and points west. The proposed railroad was eventually acquired by the Arkansas and Oklahoma Railroad.
Book of business transactions of the Excelsior White Lime Company of Fayetteville, Arkansas. Donated by Wasington County Judge Charles A. Johnson.
Membership application, financial reports, dues reports, and membership list of the Far West Chapter of the Royal Arch Masons, Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Book containing by-laws and minutes of meetings of the Ozark Lumber and Spoke Company, held in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Names: Johnson, Charles A. X
- Business records -- Arkansas 2
- Fayetteville (Ark.) 2
- Fraternal organizations 2
- Business -- Arkansas 1
- Fraternal insurance 1
- Lime industry -- Arkansas 1
- Lumber trade -- Arkansas 1
- Pettigrew (Ark.) 1
- Railroads -- Arkansas 1
- Washington County (Ark.) 1 ∧ less
- Ancient Order of United Workmen. Fayetteville Lodge No. 28 (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1
- Bentonville Railroad Executive Committee 1
- Excelsior White Lime Company (Fayetteville, Ark.) 1
- J. C. Tilley Mercantile Company (Rhea, Ark.) 1
- Ozark Lumber and Spoke Company 1