Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
My happy little home in Arkansas, Words and music by Henry S. DeMoss, as sung by DeMoss family at the World's Columbian Exposition, Chicago, Columbian Souvenir Songs No. 14, printed and distributed by W. G. Vincenheller, Commissioner of Mines, Manufactures and Agriculture.
Political broadside from Democratic gubernatorial primary election campaign of 1910, "The Naked Truth. Kavanaugh Denounces Donaghey"; gubernatorial proclamation, May 13, 1911, calling a special session of General Assembly.
Prospectus, copy of application for incorporation, record of action taken on application by Arkansas State Board of Railroad Incorporation, articles of incorporation, list of subscribers to stock, and minutes of first stockholders' meeting of Fort Smith, Arkansas corporation. Documents are dated February 7 to February 11, 1910.
Bound volume of separate bills of lading for goods shipped by Pennywit and Company, Van Buren, Arkansas, on Arkansas River steamboats from March 1, 1858-October 26, 1861. Microfilm copy available for research use.
- Names: Donaghey, George Washington X
- Arkansas -- Politics and government 3
- Arkansas -- Capital and capitol 1
- Arkansas -- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Bills of lading -- Arkansas 1
- Fort Smith (Ark.) 1
- Music 1
- Railroads -- Arkansas 1
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877) 1
- Shipping -- Arkansas River 1
- Steamboats 1
- Yellow fever -- Tennessee 1 ∧ less
- Davis, Jeff, 1862-1913 1
- De Moss, Henry S. 1
- Fort Smith and Interurban Railroad Company 1
- Pennywit and Company (Van Buren, Ark.) 1
- Vaughan, Jeanette R. 1
- Wood, Carroll David, 1880-1976 1 ∧ less