Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection consists of a spiral-bound scrapbook containing 1936-1937 newspaper clippings regarding the Arkansas Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Clubs, as well as the 1937 Arkansas edition of the National Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Clubs Conference newsletter.
The scrapbooks, which contain tables of contents, were created by the Arkansas Federation of Business and Professional Women's Club in order to document the activities of the club. They include newspaper clippings, photographs, and programs pertaining primarily to state and local events. Some regional and national Business and Professional Women's Club affairs are also included.
The papers consist of personal correspondence of Fannie and her sister, Era Hardy; national and Arkansas state records of the Business and Professional Women's Clubs; papers pertaining to the career of Sarah Frances (Fannie) Hardy; and some papers of the Hardy family. Also included are papers concerning the military career of Era Hardy, much of which concerns service during World War II. The collection has been reproduced on microfilm.
- Names: Arkansas Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs X
- Women -- Arkansas -- Societies and clubs 3
- Clubs -- Arkansas 1
- Fort Smith (Ark.) 1
- Legislators -- Arkansas 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville – Alumni and alumnae 1
- Fort Smith Business and Professional Women's Club (Ark.) 1
- Graves, John 1
- Greater Little Rock Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Hanley, Ray 1
- Hardy, Era Bertice, 1900-1983 1
- Hardy, Fannie (Sarah Frances), 1897-1988 1
- National Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs 1
- Oates, Willie (Will Etta Long), 1918-2008 1
- Smith, James M. 1
- United States. Army. Women's Army Corps 1
- United States. President's Commission on the Status of Women 1
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville 1 ∧ less