Skip to main content

Church of the Living God Papers

 Collection
Identifier: MC 688

  • Staff Only

Scope and Content Note

Notes on the history of the Church of the Living God, petition for a Christian Industrial Orphan Home Academy to be located at Wilton (Little River County), leaflet containing annual report of the Academy for 1903 (J. S. Christian, President), and form letter (1905) asking for donations.

Dates

  • 1903-1905

Creator

Language of Materials

Materials are in English.

Access Information

Please call (479) 575-8444 or email specoll@uark.edu at least two weeks in advance of your arrival to ensure availability of the materials.

Use Information

No Use Restrictions Apply.

No Interlibrary Loan.

Standard Federal Copyright Laws Apply (U.S. Title 17).

Biographical Note

The Church of the Living God was organized in 1889 by William Christian as the Church of the Living God of Christian Friendship Work.

Extent

0.01 Linear Feet (1 folder)

Acquisition Information

Purchased by the Special Collections Department from South by Southwest Books (List #30, item #423), Fayetteville, Arkansas circa summer 1986.

Processing Information

Processed by Nan Lawler; completed in September 1987.

Title
Church of the Living God Papers
Status
Completed
Author
Nan Lawler
Date
September 1987
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin
Language of description note
Finding aid is written in English.

Repository Details

Part of the Special Collections Department Repository

Contact:
University of Arkansas Libraries
365 N. McIlroy Avenue
Fayetteville AR 72701 United States
479-575-5577